This instrument has a RED CEDAR soundboard with an ash back and sides. The soundhole is a hummingbird.
There is a narrow seasoned crack on the right side extending for a couple of inches on the back causing no problem whatsoever.
The sound is crisp, full and with a good amount of sustain. It is also medium loud.
- G to G plus extra high note to A and extra low note to F
- 30 Strings
- 19 1/2 inches long
This instrument includes:
- A very easy instruction/ song book
- Horse hair bow
- Tuning wrench
- A note chart that attaches alongside the strings showing the notes
- A quality padded nylon case with pocket and 2 carrying straps
- Extra strings, bows, horse hair, rosin and electronic tuner/pickup are available–see the accessories page