The soundboard is medium WESTERN RED CEDAR. It has a swirl design for the soundhole. The back and sides are maple with a small knothole smack in the middle of the back. It is harmless and looks kinda neat.
The sound is right there in the middle between loud and mellow. It resonates well and is pleasingly melodic.
- G to G plus extra high note to A and extra low note to F
- 30 Strings
- 19 1/2 inches long
This instrument includes:
- A very easy instruction/ song book
- Horse hair bow
- Tuning wrench
- A note chart that attaches alongside the strings showing the notes
- A quality padded nylon case with pocket and 2 carrying straps
- Extra strings, bows, horse hair, rosin and electronic tuner/pickup are available–see the accessories page