The soundboard is creamy ASH with a wheat patterned soundhole. The back and sides are pretty curly maple.
The sound is clean, lively and rich. It is medium loud – more on the medium side – anad has a nice mellow tone on the lower end. The upper end is clear and bright.
- G to G plus extra high note to A and extra low note to F
- 30 Strings
- 19 1/2 inches long
This instrument includes:
- A very easy instruction/ song book
- Horse hair bow
- Tuning wrench
- A note chart that attaches alongside the strings showing the notes
- A quality padded nylon case with pocket and 2 carrying straps
- Extra strings, bows, horse hair, rosin and electronic tuner/pickup are available–see the accessories page