CURLY TULIP POPLAR is the wood of choice for this bowed psaltery sound board. It has a wheat patterned sound hole.
The sides are cherry and the back is agathis (from Indonesia).
The sound is quite balanced, warm, neither too crisp nor too mellow, creating a very pleasant sound.
- Two octaves – G to G twice
- 24 Strings
- 18 inches long
This instrument includes:
- A very easy instruction/ song book
- Horse hair bow
- Tuning wrench
- A note chart that attaches alongside the strings showing the notes
- A quality padded nylon case with pocket and 2 carrying straps
- Extra strings, bows, horse hair, rosin and electronic tuner/pickup are available–see the accessories page