The sound board of this instrument is RED CEDAR with a wheat patterned sound hole. It also has a black walnut tip on the pointed end adding interest. The back and sides are black walnut.
The sound is medium soft to medium loudness with some sustain and overtones. It has a pleasant sound.
- Two octaves – G to G twice
- 24 Strings
- 18 inches long
This instrument includes:
- A very easy instruction/ song book
- Horse hair bow
- Tuning wrench
- A note chart that attaches alongside the strings showing the notes
- A quality padded nylon case with pocket and 2 carrying straps
- Extra strings, bows, horse hair, rosin and electronic tuner/pickup are available–see the accessories page