The sound board of this soprano bowed psaltery is a very curly piece of TULIP POPLAR with a wheat motif sound hole. If you like curly wood then this instrument might take a second look. The rest of the instrument is cherry including the tip of the bowed psaltery.
The sound is full, rich, clean, balanced and melodic meaning that this is a good looking and sounding bowed psaltery.
- Two octaves – G to G twice
- 24 Strings
- 18 inches long
This instrument includes:
- A very easy instruction/ song book
- Horse hair bow
- Tuning wrench
- A note chart that attaches alongside the strings showing the notes
- A quality padded nylon case with pocket and 2 carrying straps
- Extra strings, bows, horse hair, rosin and electronic tuner/pickup are available–see the accessories page