A very nice piece of BLACK WALNUT graces the top of this instrument. Its soundhole is a Pa. Dutch Hex sign. The back and sides are constructed from maple. There are some worm holes scattered on both the back and sides. They create no problem only add character.
The sound is quite soft, soft and mellow – not loud or shrill.
- Two octaves – G to G twice
- 24 Strings
- 18 inches long
This instrument includes:
- A very easy instruction/ song book
- Horse hair bow
- Tuning wrench
- A note chart that attaches alongside the strings showing the notes
- A quality padded nylon case with pocket and 2 carrying straps
- Extra strings, bows, horse hair, rosin and electronic tuner/pickup are available–see the accessories page