The soundboard is BUTTERNUT with a few tiny worm holes on the upper end. It has a wheat patterned soundhole. The back and sides have a very nice piece of curly maple with interesting grain.
The sound is neither shrill or loud. It has an even melodic and balanced sound – very pleasant.
- Two octaves – G to G twice
- 24 Strings
- 18 inches long
This instrument includes:
- A very easy instruction/ song book
- Horse hair bow
- Tuning wrench
- A note chart that attaches alongside the strings showing the notes
- A quality padded nylon case with pocket and 2 carrying straps
- Extra strings, bows, horse hair, rosin and electronic tuner/pickup are available–see the accessories page