The soundboard is BALTIC BIRCH with wheat motif soundholes. The sides are black walnut and the back is Baltic birch. The sound is sweet and pleasant with moderate overtones.
There are 2 1-inch worm holes in the middle of the top and a patch on the top left. Check out the picture.
- Full 2 chromatic octaves (from G to G twice)
- Reasonable size (28x14x3 inches)
- Soundboards (vary by instrument): Baltic birch is 5 layers of Baltic birch. Cherry, Agathis, Mahogany and Oak tops are veneer over 1/4″ thick laminate. Western Red Cedar is 1/4″ thick solid wood.
- Backs: All backs are 13 layers of Baltic birch for strength and stability.
This instrument includes:
- An instruction/ song book
- A pair of hammers
- Tuning wrench
- Note charts
- A hard sided carrying case