The soundboard and the back are BALTIC BIRCH with distinctive celtic knot soundholes. The sides are maple. The sound is medium loud and pretty even in tone from top to bottom with a pleasant voice.
- Full 2 chromatic octaves (from G to G twice)
- Reasonable size (28x14x3 inches)
- Soundboards (vary by instrument): Baltic birch is 5 layers of Baltic birch. Cherry, Agathis, Mahogany and Oak tops are veneer over 1/4″ thick laminate. Western Red Cedar is 1/4″ thick solid wood.
- Backs: All backs are 13 layers of Baltic birch for strength and stability.
This instrument includes:
- An instruction/ song book
- A pair of hammers
- Tuning wrench
- Note charts
- A hard sided carrying case