Beautiful dark red MAHOGANY graces the soundboard of this hammered dulcimer. The soundhole is a tasteful fleur de lis. The sides are maple and the back is strong Baltic birch.
The sound is very responsive and alive being clean, clear and pleasing.
- Full 2 chromatic octaves (from G to G twice)
- Reasonable size (28x14x3 inches)
- Soundboards (vary by instrument): Baltic birch is 5 layers of Baltic birch. Cherry, Agathis, Mahogany and Oak tops are veneer over 1/4″ thick laminate. Western Red Cedar is 1/4″ thick solid wood.
- Backs: All backs are 13 layers of Baltic birch for strength and stability.
This instrument includes:
- An instruction/ song book
- A pair of hammers
- Tuning wrench
- Note charts
- A hard sided carrying case