The soundboard and sides of this mountain dulcimer are Chestnut. The back is a catching oak. The soundholes are a vine motif.
The sound is moderately loud, clear, and full. It resonates really well with some sustain.
- Grover vertical geared tuners
- a 6-1/2 fret
- fretboard length is 26 1/2 inches
- total dimensions are 36″x7″x2″
This instrument includes:
- Instruction/ songbook
- Pick and noter
- A padded nylon case with accessory pocket and carrying strap
- Extra strings and an electronic tuner/pickup are available – see the accessories page