WORMY AMERICAN CHESTNUT comprises the totality of this mountain dulcimer. It has vine motif sound holes. The sound is warm, clear and pleasingly mellow.
I love the sound of these chestnut dulcimers!
- Grover Sta-Tite horizontal tuners
- a 6-1/2 fret
- fretboard length is 26 1/2 inches
- total dimensions are 39″x7″x2″
This instrument includes:
- Instruction/ songbook
- Pick and noter
- A padded nylon case with accessory pocket and carrying strap
- Extra strings and an electronic tuner/pickup are available – see the accessories page